Web Site Design
“Think Big… Create Big” OR Designer, Designs, Dignifies - As the world of business becomes increasingly electronic, Website Design is a job in high demand and a career. Though each web designer's job is diverse and can differ significantly, depending on knack and freelance status. There are a few basic aspects of the job that are more or less consistent. Here's a quick rundown of what it means to WAPMOS Web Designers.
The Web Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as develop new technologies. Designer/Developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. They are also involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site to ascertain the target audience for a website and identifying the type of content.
WAPMOS Web Designers are professionals that exert the potential and work with websites in their conception and software programming; the Department of Labor defines web designers as responsible for day-to-day site design and creation, while webmasters are responsible for all technical aspects of a Web site, including performance issues such as speed of access, and for approving the content of the site.
Depending on the cliental needs and the designer's skills, typical duties may involve:
- Translating a client's marketing or informational content into a functional website.
- Mapping or outlining a website's structural content.
- Creating or editing images and graphics for website use.
- Determining all coding requirements for site creation including: e-commerce capability, forms and specialized scripts.
- Creating templates of approved website layout.
- Submitting completed site to search engines.
- The Web Designer is responsible to create a graphic design that effectively communicates the ideas being promoted by the Web site.
- The Web Designer must organize the Web site after he has created the initial layout.
- The Web Designer typically has a background in fine arts, graphic design and computer sciences. The Web Designer normally has a four year college degree but there are a few who begin after a two year Associates degree.
More importantly, our Web Developer/Designer considers the most to these mistakes not to be made:
- PDF Files for Online Reading
- Not Changing the Color of Visited Links
- Non-Scannable Text
- Page Titles with Low Search Engine Visibility
- Anything That Looks Like an Advertisement
- Violating Design Conventions
- Opening New Browser Windows
- Not Answering Users' Questions
WAPMOS has recently developed new version of rykonline.com. It have comprehensive features like video, free classified, free job posting, e-greetings and many more.
Read More >>
Inabia telecom consultant has recently developed new version of website from wapmos.
Read More >>
Polls and Reviews.
A US based company has recently developed poll and reviews website.
Read More >>
"I recommend wapmos as a highly reliable and professional web devolpment Company because
wapmos understand our business need. Whenever i look for quality and right solution at right time
then i think about just wapmos because of their dedication and quality of work. Thank you wapmos.